Retention Agent - Contract
The Retention Agent is responsible for responding immediately to incoming cancellation requests and exploring every opportunity for customers to continue with their membership. We are hiring for six new Retentions Agents on an initial eight week contract but with opportunities for permanent positions.
- Six Retention Agents roles available for a national newspaper
- Sales experience desirable although not essential
- Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
- Eight week contract but with opportunities for permanent positions
- Retain the company's most important assets - it's customers!
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer experience is achieved
- Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards
- Handle cancellation requests and use excellent product knowledge to offer suitable solutions to save customers
- Work to ensure retentions rate is maximised
- To achieve and exceed targets set on calls taken and saves achieved
- To keep up to date with new policies, products and procedures, using all available means of information.
- To take responsibility for personal development, learning and performance levels
- Liaise with colleagues and department managers to gain solutions to issues