We are looking for an SEO expert to manage and assist with the group’s search engine optimisation and marketing comms activities. You will be responsible for SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, keyword strategy and testing to enhance user experience, CRO and increase overall site performance and rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum performance
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing with a particular focus on blog content
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve the user experience, SEO positions for target keywords and CRO.
- Perform regular site testing to help enhance the user experience.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, CRO, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (e.g. Optimizely)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Experience with bid management tools
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field